For centuries wolves have roamed the American West and survived on a diet provided solely by the wild. The spirit of the wolf lives on in our dogs today, and is the inspiration for our new BLUE Rocky Mountain Recipe. Like all BLUE Wilderness foods, Rocky Mountain Recipe is made with more of the meat dogs love.
Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.
- Contains a delicious combination of red meat—beef, bison, venison, and lamb.
- 100% grain-free with no glutens.
- No chicken or poultry by-product meals.
- No corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial.
- Sweet potatoes and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates.
- Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment.
A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness. What’s more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you’re feeding your dog is nutritionally complete.
The Enhanced Supplementation of Our Exclusive LifeSource® Bits
LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
And LifeSource Bits are cold-formed to help retain the potency of their ingredients—other brands process their foods with heat up to 350°, which can degrade the potency of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients by up to 75%.
- Deboned Beef,
- Chicken Meal,
- Turkey Meal,
- Tapioca Starch,
- Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid),
- Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene),
- Natural Chicken Flavor, Potatoes, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids),
- Deboned Bison,
- Deboned Lamb,
- Deboned Venison,
- Alfalfa Meal,
- Potato Starch,
- Whole Carrots,
- Whole Sweet Potatoes,
- Barley Grass,
- Dried Parsley,
- Dried Kelp,
- Yucca Schidigera Extract,
- Oil of Rosemary,
- Dried Chicory Root,
- Beta Carotene,
- Vitamin A Supplement,
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1),
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2),
- Niacin (Vitamin B3),
- d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5),
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6),
- Biotin (Vitamin B7),
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9),
- Vitamin B12 Supplement,
- Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C),
- Vitamin D3 Supplement,
- Vitamin E Supplement,
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate,
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate,
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate,
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate,
- Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite,
- Calcium Iodate,
- Calcium Carbonate,
- Potassium Chloride,
- Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae),
- Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product,
- Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product,
- Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product