Some cats just don’t do well with grain-based foods. That’s why we created BLUE Freedom canned food for indoor cats. BLUE Freedom contains no grains, so it has no glutens. Glutens are known to trigger allergic reactions in some cats.
BLUE Freedom canned food for indoor cats is made with the finest natural ingredients—ingredients chosen with great care by our animal nutritionists to meet the special needs of cats who live indoors.
- A protein-rich recipe that includes cranberries to help keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
- The right blend of beneficial natural dietary fibers help push hairballs through the digestion process and minimize litter box odor.
- Carefully balanced calories in our proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
And like all BLUE foods, BLUE Freedom contains no chicken by-product meals, no corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial.
Made Without Wheat
This is an important difference between BLUE Freedom and other canned cat foods. Many other brands use wheat as a thickening agent in their food, but wheat has been known to cause allergies in some cats.
- Chicken Broth,
- Chicken Liver,
- Sweet Potatoes,
- Natural Flavor,
- Ground Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids),
- Fish Oil,
- Potassium Chloride,
- Guar Gum,
- Cassia Gum,
- Vitamin A Supplement,
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1),
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2),
- Niacin (Vitamin B3),
- d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5),
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6),
- Biotin (Vitamin B7),
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9),
- Vitamin B12 Supplement,
- Vitamin D3 Supplement,
- Vitamin E Supplement,
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate,
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate,
- Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate,
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate,
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate,
- Choline Chloride,