Dr. Gary’s Best Breed Holistic Lamb Meal with Fruits and Vegetables Dry Dog Food is an all-natural food that’s holistically formulated for dogs of all life stages and activity levels. This unique recipe begins with free-range, grass-fed New Zealand lamb and whitefish, a perfect alternative for pets that are sensitive to poultry diets. A wholesome blend of blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes and spinach round out the meal to provide immune system support with antioxidants and essential vitamins.
- The perfect blend of Lamb, Whitefish, Fruits and Vegetables.
- Made with free range, grass fed New Zealand Lamb.
- Omega 3-rich Whitefish sourced from the U.S. for healthy skin and coat.
- Probiotics benefits the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health The Green-Lipped Sea mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals, and fatty acids.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes, spinach, celery, and watercress, help maintain a strong immune system.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved and U.S.-raised natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish and hormone-free sources of chicken.
- Best Breed Lamb Meal with Fruits & Vegetables is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- Free-range, grass-fed New Zealand lamb recipe
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a vibrant coat
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables support immune system health
- Probiotics assist in nutrient absorption and digestion
- Glucosamine and green-lipped sea mussels support joint health
Lamb Meal, White Fish Meal, Brown Rice, Millet, Pearled Barley, Oatmeal, Canola Oil, Egg Product, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Water Crest, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Kelp Meal, New Zealand Green Mussel, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, D/L Methionine, Choline Chloride, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
|Crude Protein (Minimum) ……………………………..||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum) ……………………………………||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum) ……………………………….||4.0%|
|Moisture (Maximum) …………………………………….||10.0%|
Contains 472 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 4.0 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
|FOR SMALL BREEDS (Cups Per Day)**|
|Body Weight (lbs.)
|| 6 to 11 Weeks
|| 3 to 4 Months
|| 5 to 7 Months
|| 8 to 12 Months
|Up to 10||1 to 1-3/4||3/4 to 1-1/3||2/3 to 1-1/4||1/4 to 1|
|11 to 20||1-3/4 to 2-2/3||1-1/3 to 2-1/3||1-1/4 to 1-3/4||1 to 1-1/3|
|21 to 30||2-2/3 to 3-2/3||2-1/3 to 3||1-3/4 to 2-1/4||1-1/3 to 1-3/4|
|31 to 40||3-2/3 to 4-1/2||3 to 3-2/3||2-1/4 to 2-3/4||1-3/4 to 2-1/4|
|41 to 50||4-1/2 to 5-1/4||3-2/3 to 4-1/4||2-3/4 to 3-1/2||2-1/4 to 2-3/4|
|FOR LARGE BREEDS (Cups Per Day)**|
|Body Weight (lbs.)
||6 to 11 Weeks
||3 to 4 Months
||5 to 7 Months
||8 to 12 Months
||12 to 24 Months
|Up to 20||1 to 3|
|21 to 40||3 to 4-1/2||1-1/2 to4-1/4||1-3/4 to 3|
|41 to 60||4-1/2 to 5||4-1/4 to5-1/3||3 to 4||2 to 3-1/4||2 to 3|
|61 to 80||5-1/3 to 7||4 to 4-3/4||3-1/4 to 3-3/4||3 to 3-1/2|
|81 to 100||4-3/4 to 5-1/2||3-3/4 to 4-1/2||3-1/2 to 4-1/2|
|101 to 120||5-1/2 to 6||4-1/2 to 5-1/4||4-1/2 to 5|
|121 to 140||6 to 7||5-1/4 to 6||5 to 6|
** 1 cup equals approximately 121 grams of food.
Note: This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your puppy’s activity level, age, breed and environment.