- Made with low-glycemic fruits and vegetables, including nutrient-rich green peas, red lentils and chickpeas.
- Rich in high-quality protein from wild-caught salmon and U.S.-sourced whitefish to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
- Excellent option for dogs with sensitivities to chicken – no chicken protein or chicken fat.
- Made without potatoes and tapioca which are high on the glycemic index (compared to legumes).
- Gluten Free.
- Probiotics help benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea Mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals, and fatty acids.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes, spinach, celery, and watercress, help maintain a strong immune system.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish.
- Best Breed Grain Free Salmon With Fruits and Vegetables formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Grain-free and gluten-free premium protein from salmon that’s rich in omega-3
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables support immune system health
- Cranberries and minerals help support urinary tract health
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a vibrant coat
- Enriched with taurine to promote vision, heart and reproductive health
Salmon Meal, Red Lentils, Chickpeas, Green Peas, White Fish Meal, Canola Oil, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Ground Flax Seed, Menhaden Fish Oil, Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Kelp Meal, New Zealand Green Mussel, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, D/L Methionine, Choline Chloride, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
|Crude Protein (Minimum) ……………………………..||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum) ……………………………………||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum) ……………………………….||4.0%|
|Moisture (Maximum) …………………………………….||10.0%|
Contains 437 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 4.0 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
|FOR SMALL BREEDS (Cups Per Day)**|
|Body Weight (lbs.)
|| 6 to 11 Weeks
|| 3 to 4 Months
|| 5 to 7 Months
|| 8 to 12 Months
|Up to 10||1 to 1-3/4||3/4 to 1-1/3||2/3 to 1-1/4||1/4 to 1|
|11 to 20||1-3/4 to 2-2/3||1-1/3 to 2-1/3||1-1/4 to 1-3/4||1 to 1-1/3|
|21 to 30||2-2/3 to 3-2/3||2-1/3 to 3||1-3/4 to 2-1/4||1-1/3 to 1-3/4|
|31 to 40||3-2/3 to 4-1/2||3 to 3-2/3||2-1/4 to 2-3/4||1-3/4 to 2-1/4|
|41 to 50||4-1/2 to 5-1/4||3-2/3 to 4-1/4||2-3/4 to 3-1/2||2-1/4 to 2-3/4|
|FOR LARGE BREEDS (Cups Per Day)**|
|Body Weight (lbs.)
||6 to 11 Weeks
||3 to 4 Months
||5 to 7 Months
||8 to 12 Months
||12 to 24 Months
|Up to 20||1 to 3|
|21 to 40||3 to 4-1/2||1-1/2 to4-1/4||1-3/4 to 3|
|41 to 60||4-1/2 to 5||4-1/4 to5-1/3||3 to 4||2 to 3-1/4||2 to 3|
|61 to 80||5-1/3 to 7||4 to 4-3/4||3-1/4 to 3-3/4||3 to 3-1/2|
|81 to 100||4-3/4 to 5-1/2||3-3/4 to 4-1/2||3-1/2 to 4-1/2|
|101 to 120||5-1/2 to 6||4-1/2 to 5-1/4||4-1/2 to 5|
|121 to 140||6 to 7||5-1/4 to 6||5 to 6|
** 1 cup equals approximately 121 grams of food.
Note: This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your puppy’s activity level, age, breed and environment.