Dr. Gary’s Best Breed Holistic Grain-Free Chicken with Fruits & Vegetables Dry Dog Food is a healthy, hypoallergenic option for dogs with grain and gluten sensitivities. This delicious recipe combines chicken and duck with low-glycemic grain alternatives and probiotics to promote nutrient absorption. A wholesome blend of blueberries, cranberries, carrots, beets and spinach round out the meal to provide immune system support with antioxidants and essential vitamins.
- Made with low-glycemic fruits and vegetables, including nutrient-rich green peas, red lentils and chickpeas.
- Rich in amino acids from high-quality chicken and duck to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
- Made without potatoes and tapioca which are high on the glycemic index (compared to legumes).
- Gluten Free.
- Probiotics help benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea Mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals, and fatty acids.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes, spinach, celery and watercress, help maintain a strong immune system.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish and chicken raised without antibiotics and added hormones.
- Best Breed Grain Free Chicken Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
- Grain-free and gluten-free diet with premium protein from chicken
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables support immune system health
- Cranberries and minerals help support urinary tract health
- Manages hairballs with natural fiber
- Enriched with taurine to promote vision, heart and reproductive health
Chicken Meal, Red Lentils, Chickpeas, Green Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Duck Meal, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Canola Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flax Seed, Menhaden Fish Oil, Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Kelp Meal, New Zealand Green Mussel, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, D/L Methionine, Choline Chloride, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
|Crude Protein (Minimum) ……………………………..||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum) ……………………………………||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum) ……………………………….||4.0%|
|Moisture (Maximum) …………………………………….||10.0%|
Contains 455 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 4.0 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
|FOR SMALL BREEDS (Cups Per Day)**|
|Body Weight (lbs.)
|| 6 to 11 Weeks
|| 3 to 4 Months
|| 5 to 7 Months
|| 8 to 12 Months
|Up to 10||1 to 1-3/4||3/4 to 1-1/3||2/3 to 1-1/4||1/4 to 1|
|11 to 20||1-3/4 to 2-2/3||1-1/3 to 2-1/3||1-1/4 to 1-3/4||1 to 1-1/3|
|21 to 30||2-2/3 to 3-2/3||2-1/3 to 3||1-3/4 to 2-1/4||1-1/3 to 1-3/4|
|31 to 40||3-2/3 to 4-1/2||3 to 3-2/3||2-1/4 to 2-3/4||1-3/4 to 2-1/4|
|41 to 50||4-1/2 to 5-1/4||3-2/3 to 4-1/4||2-3/4 to 3-1/2||2-1/4 to 2-3/4|
|FOR LARGE BREEDS (Cups Per Day)**|
|Body Weight (lbs.)
||6 to 11 Weeks
||3 to 4 Months
||5 to 7 Months
||8 to 12 Months
||12 to 24 Months
|Up to 20||1 to 3|
|21 to 40||3 to 4-1/2||1-1/2 to4-1/4||1-3/4 to 3|
|41 to 60||4-1/2 to 5||4-1/4 to5-1/3||3 to 4||2 to 3-1/4||2 to 3|
|61 to 80||5-1/3 to 7||4 to 4-3/4||3-1/4 to 3-3/4||3 to 3-1/2|
|81 to 100||4-3/4 to 5-1/2||3-3/4 to 4-1/2||3-1/2 to 4-1/2|
|101 to 120||5-1/2 to 6||4-1/2 to 5-1/4||4-1/2 to 5|
|121 to 140||6 to 7||5-1/4 to 6||5 to 6|
** 1 cup equals approximately 121 grams of food.
Note: This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your puppy’s activity level, age, breed and environment.