Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog’s digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it’s also very important to feed a food with a low fat level. Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog’s digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Hill’s Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be delivered until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is e-mailed to Robert@GratefulPetIndy.com.
Sizes: 8.5 lb and 17.6 lb