A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Great tasting Hill’s Prescription Diet c/d Multicare dry food was developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to help support your cat’s urinary tract health. It contains the right balance of vital nutrients to help improve most lower urinary tract conditions without the need for surgery. This formula can be fed long-term as a way to reduce the recurrence of urinary stones and is ideal for multiple cat households.
- Clinically tested to dissolve struvite uroliths in as little as 7 days (Average 28 days)
- Rich in fish oil – an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids – to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Controlled sodium, magnesium, and phosphorus levels for bladder health
- Antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system
- Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently
NOTE: Hill’s Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be delivered until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is e-mailed to Robert@GratefulPetIndy.com.
Sizes: 4 lb, 8.5 lb and 17.6 lb