Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare, clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog’s urinary health and reduce the risk of calcium oxalate and struvite stones.
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult pets
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled fat levels
- Low sodium
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Hill’s Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be delivered until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is e-mailed to Robert@GratefulPetIndy.com.
Sizes: 8.5 lb, 16.6 lb and 27.5 lb