Hill’s Prescription Diet b/d Brain Aging Care is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Clinically tested to support memory and learning ability in older dogs
- Antioxidants to help protect brain cells and support a healthy immune system
- High levels of L-carnitine to help preserve muscle mass
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health
- Appropriate levels of protein, phosphorus and sodium to promote heart and kidney health
- Contains fruits and vegetables with naturally occurring vitamins and antioxidants
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Hill’s Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be delivered until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is e-mailed to Robert@GratefulPetIndy.com.
Sizes: 17.6 lb
Whole grain corn, chicken by-product meal, pork fat, brewers rice, soybean mill run, flaxseed, soybean meal, fish meal, lactic acid, chicken liver flavor, dried egg product, soybean oil, dried carrots, dried spinach, dried grape pomace, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, potassium chloride, oat fiber, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin a supplement, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, biotin), l-lysine, iodized salt, calcium carbonate, l-tryptophan, taurine, minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), l-carnitine, mixed tocopherols for freshness, lipoic acid, phosphoric acid, beta-carotene, natural flavors