Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter and wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, high-protein BLUE Wilderness Weight Control contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she’ll love. Plus, it’s formulated to help cats achieve—and stay at—their ideal weight.
And because BLUE Wilderness is made with no grains, it’s also an ideal choice if you prefer to feed your cat a gluten-free diet.
Made with the finest natural ingredients
- Chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your cat needs.
- Sweet potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates.
- Cranberries, blueberries and carrots support antioxidant enrichment.
- Contains NO chicken or poultry by-product meal, NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy.
A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness cat food. What’s more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you’re feeding your cat is nutritionally complete.
BLUE Wilderness Weight Control Benefits
- Supports Weight Management. Carefully balanced calories from proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
- Lean Muscle Maintenance. High-quality protein from deboned chicken, plus L-Carnitine helps cats stay lean.
- Healthy Immune Function. Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support a healthy immune system.
- Helps Promote Healthy Digestion. We use only the finest natural ingredients to help ensure that beneficial nutrients are absorbed as fully and easily as possible.
- Healthy Skin and Coat. The optimal balance of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Urinary Tract Health. Cranberries and Vitamin C help to keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
The Enhanced Supplementation of Our Exclusive LifeSource® Bits
BLUE LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
And LifeSource Bits are cold-formed to help retain the potency of their ingredients—other brands process their foods with heat up to 350°, which can degrade the potency of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients by up to 75%.
- Deboned Chicken,
- Chicken Meal,
- Potato Starch,
- Turkey Meal,
- Dried Egg,
- Pea Fiber,
- Pea Protein,
- Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids),
- Natural Chicken Flavor,
- Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols),
- Alfalfa Meal,
- Sunflower Oil,
- Oat Bran,
- Whole Carrots,
- Whole Sweet Potatoes,
- Barley Grass,
- Dried Parsley,
- Dried Kelp,
- Yucca Schidigera Extract,
- Oil of Rosemary,
- Dried Chicory Root,
- Beta Carotene,
- Vitamin A Supplement,
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1),
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2),
- Niacin (Vitamin B3),
- d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5),
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6),
- Biotin (Vitamin B7),
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9),
- Vitamin B12 Supplement,
- Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C),
- Vitamin D3 Supplement,
- Vitamin E Supplement,
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate,
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate,
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate,
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate,
- Choline Chloride,
- Sodium Selenite,
- Calcium Iodate,
- Potassium Chloride,
- Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae),
- Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product,
- Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product,
- Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product