Ark Naturals BREATH-LESS Brushless Toothpaste is a multiple award-winning chewable dental solution for pets.
BREATH-LESS Brushless Toothpaste is a highly digestible dental chew with clinically proven, all natural ingredients.
- Helps reduce bad breath, stained teeth, plaque and tartar
- Fresh cinnamon, vanilla, and clove help to combat bacteria in the mouth to reduce bad breath
- Vet recommended and safe for dogs over 12 weeks of age
- Patented toothpaste center fights plaque, tartar and bacterial build-up
- No corn, wheat, soy, by-products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Use with BREATH-LESS Plaque Zapper for maximum benefits.
For all dogs 12 weeks and older.
“Dentally” Helpful Ingredients:
- L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Stay-C™) a source of vitamin C
- Sodium bicarbonate and calcium carbonate – helps abrasive action
- Alfalfa (source of chlorophyll) cinnamon, vanilla, clove – all freshen breath
- Inactive Ingredients: Rice Flour Honey Water (For Processing) Glycerin Canola Oil Gelatin Cultured Whey Citric Acid (a Preservative) Sodium Bicarbonate Lecithin Salt Calcium Carbonate Dicalcium Phosphate Flax Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocoperols) Natural Flavor.