Angels’ Eyes Natural is the first product specifically developed for both dogs and cats to help eliminate unsightly tear stains from the inside out! Angels’ Eyes Natural also helps to eliminate staining around the mouth and coats due to licking.
Other products are topical requiring high maintenance and yet will only remove the tear stains temporarily causing it to return worse than before. Angels’ Eyes Natural never adds food dyes, wheat, corn, or soy which may have negative effects on your pet.
This formula can even be given to younger pets by mixing the recommended dose in water and injecting it with a syringe into the dog’s mouth.
- Suitable for all breeds
- Yummy flavor your pet will love!
- The first product specifically developed for pets to eliminate unsightly tear stains from the inside out
- Results take 3 to 5 weeks, depends on the growth of your dog’s coat
- Helps to eliminate staining around the mouth and coats due to licking
- Starts working before the tear stains begin
- Simply add the recommended weight dosage directly into their pet’s food once daily
- No added food dyes, wheat, corn, or soy which may have negative effects on your pet
- Specifically developed for all dogs to eliminate unsightly tear stains from the inside out
- Made in the USA
Our bottles contain net contents 2.6 oz (75 grams), 5.3 oz (150 grams net)
A proprietary blend of : Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, and Marshmallow Root
100% Freeze Dried Chicken Liver or 100% Sweet Potato
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, Marshmallow Root,
Inactive Ingredients: 100% Freeze Dried Chicken Liver.
Suggestions on How to Administer Angels’ Eyes®
Most of our customers have told us the easiest way to administer Angels’ Eyes is to add the recommended weight dosage directly into their pet’s food once daily. Some people use it as a treat and mix it with some baby food, cottage cheese, yogurt, peanut butter, etc. Another suggestion is to add water to the recommended dosage and use a syringe slowly directly into their mouth.
Before starting a supplement regimen, please consult with your veterinarian.